- Minimally invasive procedures.
- Small scar, minimal blood loss.
- No general anesthesia, under local Anesthesia.
- Faster recovery and rehabilitation - Reduced unospital stay and return to work. and lesser risk of spinal instability.
- An effective alternative to open discectomy.
- Selective endoscopic removal of an epidurally extruded disc.
- Initial landing is close to the target as possible.
- Complete herniotorny after thorough release of annular anchorage.
- The definitive end point of the procedure is free mobilization of neu exposure of neural tissues.
Aster MIMS Kottakkal is an NABH accredited.
Critical care Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery
Paediatrics and Neonatology
Radiology and Imaging sciences
Transforaminal Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumnbar Discectomy (PELD)
- Microsurgery and minimal access surgery for cervical and lumbar discs
- Cervical and lumbar disc replacement surgery
- Lumbar inter-body fusion PLIF, TLIF, ALIF, LLIF & XLIF
- Percutaneous screws and instrumented spinal fusions
- MIS decompression for spinal stenosis
- Microsurgery / minimally invasive surgery for spinal tumours
- En-bloc resection for primary bony tumours
- Minimal access Surgery for spine fractures with percutaneous screws
- Cranio-vertebral junction surgery(re-alignment, anterior and posterior fusion) for congenital and acquired abnormalities
Out patient Services
- Consultation and management of neurosurgical illnesses including brain, spain and peripheral nerves.
- Daycare surgery / procedures.
- Nerve and muscle biopsy.
- Peripheral nerve procedures including carpel tunnel release
- Percutaneous procedures including nerve blocks for pain management