Aster MIMS Kottakkal is an NABH accredited.
Critical care Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery
Paediatrics and Neonatology
Radiology and Imaging sciences
Sleep study ( Polysomnography)
- Breathing cycle (respiration)
- Heart rate
- Level of oxygen in the blood
- Brain waves
- Muscle tone
- Leg Movements
- Eye movements
- Sleep apnea or another sleep-related breathing disorder. In this condition, your breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep.
- Periodic limb movement disorder. In this sleep disorder, you involuntarily flex and extend your legs while sleeping. This condition is sometimes associated with restless legs syndrome.
- Narcolepsy. You experience overwhelming daytime drowsiness and sudden attacks of sleep in this condition.
- REM sleep behavior disorder. This sleep disorder involves acting out dreams as you sleep.
- Unusual behaviors during sleep. perform this test if you do unusual activities during sleep, such as walking, moving around a lot or rhythmic movements.
- Unexplained chronic insomnia. If you consistently have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, recommend polysomnography.