- Local anaesthesia at a single point only.
- No hospital stay.
- No wound scar.
- No skin burn.
- No Nerve injury.
- Very less pain after the procedure.
- No need for rest after the procedure.
- Low recurrence rate.
Aster MIMS Kottakkal is an NABH accredited.
Critical care Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery
Paediatrics and Neonatology
Radiology and Imaging sciences
Dr. Sumith S Malik
Consultant General Laparoscopic Surgeon
Dr. Muhammed Shereef M
Consultant- General, Laparoscopic & Minimal Access Surgery
Laparoscopic/ minimally invasive surgery
- Very small scars.
- Stay for fewer days in the hospital
- Less tissue cutting.
- Less pain while scar heals – lesser use of pain medications.
- Get back to normal life sooner.
- Quick healing as the scar is small.
- As exposure of internal organs gets reduced for external contaminants, hence the risk of infections reduced.