Aster MIMS Kottakkal is an NABH accredited.
Experience the best
Make an appointment
Departments & Support Services
Obstetrics and GynaecologyThe Obstetrics and Genecology Department provides modern comprehensive diagnostic and treatment modalities in a caring environment for women from the pre‐pregnancy period to menopause and beyond. The services include complete obstetrical Care, including High-Risk Obstetrics, Genecology, Obstetric Surgery, Laparoscopic, Robotic & Conventional, comprehensive family welfare, infertility management, Fetal Medicine, prenatal diagnosis, antenatal care, cancer treatment, endoscopic surgery, menopause management, pelvic-floor medicine, reconstructive surgery and Emergency &Critical Care.Load moreCentre of Excellence in Women's Health at Aster MIMS Kottakkal offers a wide range of highly specialized services for the comprehensive management of health problems in women of all ages. The exceptional team of doctors comprises experts from all sub-specialties in women's health. Multidisciplinary in approach, they provide high quality, protocol-based treatment to patients with the support of specially-trained nurses, technicians and counsellors. Designed to function like an independent hospital, this CoE has an outpatient wing an inpatient wing dedicated surgical suites and ICUs, world-class LDRC (labour) suites, a state-of-the-art clinical imaging unit, day care facilities and a 24-hour unit for handling all emergencies.
Paediatrics and NeonatologyThe Pediatrics and Neonatology Department aims to provide the highest standards of compassionate medical care for infants, children and adolescents. It also offers primary preventive pediatric care, which addresses well-known baby check-ups, immunizations, developmental assessments, nutritional assessments, healthy lifestyle, and proper physical activities.Load more
A dedicated centre offering comprehensive care in children's health problems, the Child health center at Aster MIMS Kottakkal ensures safe and high-quality medical care for infants and children. The centre offers exceptional clinical support and medical care, which is made possible by a well-trained pediatric team, neonatologists and pediatric intensive care doctors, ably supported by speciality trained nurses. The team focuses on complete care and focuses on the unique needs of the new-born. The pediatricians also make sure to provide superior education to the patient attendants and understand the problem well. The Department of pediatrics focuses on giving tender care to the children and treat them with great compassion.
DieteticsOur dietetics and medical nutrition department serves as an integral part of patient care.Load moreHow can your dietitian help you:Counselling of the patient and family is a core activity carried out which leads to better understanding of the diet plan.Diet therapy is concern with the modification of the normal diet to meet the requirements of the risk of the individual
Nutritional assessment and re assessment of the patient is done regularly ; this is to identify patients who may have nutritional problems and to address those needs within a reasonable amount of time.All patients who are admitted for more than 24 hrs, are to be screened for nutritional risk.The patient bystander must receive instructions from the clinical dietitian on modified diets specific to the patient's assessed needs and ability.All patients are visited dietitian at least once during the day. Inpatient and outpatient consultation .
- To maintain good nutritional status
- To bring about changes in the body weight whenever necessary, child obese
- To maintain uncontrolled diabetes, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
- Counselling about food drug interactions
- Sever anemia
- Gestational blood pressure
- Under weight
- Gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, constipay, ulcer, gas trouble, indigestion, carcinoma of the stomach, dumbing syndrome, coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease
- Nutrition related problems of pre school students
- Diet for pregnant and lactating mother
- Advice immunonutrition
- Cardiac disease, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia
- Liver disease, infective hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hepatic encephalopathy, cholecystitis and cholelithiasis, pancreatitis
- Disease of kidney, nephrotic syndrome, kidney dialysis ,urinary calculi
- Cancer, nutritional problems of cancer therapy
- Gym nutrition and sport nutrition
- Diet for healthy skin and hair
- Short term and long term tube feeding according to their disease condition Osteoporosis
- Give clear liquid diet, full liquid diet, soft diet, semi solid diet etc
- Conduct awareness programs
- Provide internship and training for nutritional students.
PhysiotherapyGet expert physiotherapy at home from highly qualified physiotherapists After a major surgery or accident, the patient often requires physiotherapy to get back to normal movement and routine. At Aster MIMS Kottakkal, we bring you physiotherapy expertise for a wide range of medical conditions such as persistent pain, sports & muscular injuries, post-stroke care, chronic pulmonary conditions, geriatric & pediatric care, post-operative care, etc. right at the comfort of your home.Load moreOur proven techniques, standardized approach, a pool of experts, and continuous commitment to quality make us your preferred partner for all your physiotherapy needs.