You are as young as you think you are - such is the power of your mind. However, when it comes to your body, in addition to treating it well, it is really important to do regular check-ups - that’s the only way of finding out if your body is ageing faster than it should.
The Aster Medcity Wellness Centre is a dedicated facility managed by wellness experts. Here, your health check-up becomes a simple, enjoyable experience. All you have to do is fix an appointment and turn up on time - we’ll handhold you through the entire process, including choosing the ideal package for you.
Our highly skilled doctors and technicians, backed by state-of-the-art diagnostic technology, will ensure smooth transitions from one test to the other, culminating in accurate results within specified time frames. If you are not exactly in the pink of health, don’t worry - we’ll recommend the right doctor as well as fix an appointment for you based on your convenience. Take a look at the Aster Wellness Packages.
To book an appointment or speak to our Wellness Expert, call 0483 280 7000 .
Important instructions you need to follow
- Please make sure you book an appointment well in advance for your check-up.
- You will need to fast for 10-12 hours before the check-up. However, you may drink water
- Make sure you report at the Wellness Centre at the allotted time.
- Wear loose-fitted clothes and footwear that are easily removable.
- Men are required to shave their chest for ECG/ treadmill test.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when you come for the check-up.
- If you are a diabetic, do not take your medication before the check-up. You should take your medicines only after the fasting blood samples are drawn. Please make sure you inform your Wellness Coordinator about the same.
- Don’t forget to bring your medical records, including a list of all your regular medications.
- Do inform us in advance if you require any additional investigations/ consultations so that we can schedule your appointments accordingly.
- Do not wear contact lenses when you come for the health check-up.
- If you are pregnant, certain tests/radiological investigations like X-Ray.will not be done for safety reasons. Please inform your Wellness Coordinator if you are pregnant/suspecting pregnancy.
- Pap smear test and urine examination will not be done during menstruation.
- All wellness packages are devised by the Management. Therefore no test/ test cost can be considered individually.
- If you do not undergo a particular test included in the package for any reason, it can be completed on another day. No refund will be made for the same.